Tecomec "New" Professional model MS1 Chainsaw chain Filer, it firmly clamps to the guide bar for easy, precise filing. This new filer is made with new material with low friction. New handle ergonomic design to insure precise sharpening operations. The MS1 fixing screw is more ergonomic and efficient. The two knobs with relevant fixing spring allow for a more precise and efficient regulation of the chain tightening jaws. Fully adjustable to sharpen virtually all chain types. If you go to YouTube and search "How to use a bar mounted chainsaw file guide sharpener" you will see how to use all the Tecomec filing tools in that video.
- Accepts round files from 5/32"- 1/4" and 6" or 8" in length, as well as normal flat files for lowering the depth gauge.
- Allows you to quickly adjust the height and angle for any brand or type of chain.
- Clearly marked depth and angle guides
- Adjustable jaws hold cutters in position, providing the most accurate filling possible with a hand filer.
- Molded pistol grip handle makes hand filing easy without fatigue.
- Detailed instructions included.
Note: The chainsaw file shown in the photo is not included:
Tecomec is an Italian company established in 1985 and is located in the Reggio Emilla region, this area is renowned worldwide for its top in quality technology. Tecomec is a company of the Emak Group which, in turn, belongs to the Yama Group with over 30 companies affiliates and represents the biggest Italian group engaged in the design, production and sales of farming, gardening and forestry applications.