This is a new 24" TsuMura LIGHT WEIGHT professional guide bar, the bar is 3/8" pitch, .050 gauge and runs a 84 drive link chain. This LIGHT WEIGHT guide bar is 20% lighter then a standard bar of this size. The guide bar is built with staggered, dove-tailed notches that are packed with hard resin which reduces the weight by 20%.
This is a new TsuMura 24" Professional 3/8" pitch, .050 gauge and uses 84 drive links. This guide bar works on Husqvarna models 55 Rancher, 257, 261, 262XP, 357XP, 359, 360, 362XP, 460, 466, 545, 550XP, 550XPG plus more, it also works on Jonsered chain saws models 2063, 2159, 2063, 2163, CS2156, CS2159, CS2258 2260 and other models. The guide bar also works on Efco, Olympyk models 956, 962, 962C and other models and also on some Dolmar, Makita, John Deere, RedMax chain saws and other brands too.
Note: If your chainsaw has a .325 pitch sprocket on it this bar will not work unless you change the sprocket and the chain to a 3/8" pitch size.
Replaces Oregon guide bar number 240RNDK095
TsuMura guide bars have the reputation of being the highest quality guide bars made today! They were sold for 40 years under the TOTAL SUPER bar name.
- Made from the finest quality, high-carbon tool steel.
- Sprocket Tips feature large-diameter sprockets encased by heat-treated carbon steel.
- Solid one-piece milled high-carbon steel bar that has a brushed steel finish.
- Rails are precision-ground to uniform tolerance.
- Longer tip reduces chain "hammering" of bar rails for longer bar life.
- The TsuMura Pro "FV" tip has been engineered to provide long service life, with a thick sprocket and strong cogs that stand up to hard use and extreme temperatures.
- The sprocket tip is firmly held by three rivets and is recessed into the bar body for excellent stability and accurate chain feeding.