This is a 100ft reel of Archer SEMI-CHISEL SKIP-TOOTH chainsaw chain, the chain is .404 pitch, .063 gauge and replaces part numbers 27AX, 27X, 68LX, 46RS, 46RM, B3LM, B3EP, H64. The reel is shipped with pre-set tie straps, plain tie straps and loop boxes.
All Archer chains are made from High Quality "Japanese" Steel!
Listed below are five things that are great to know about Archer Saw Chain.
(1) Archer knows that the quality of the rivet is the key to high quality chain. All rivets are manufactured to the highest tolerances and are processed through 4 different heat treatment processes to ensure maximum and optimum performance. The induction hardening high frequency generators to make this chain are state-of the-art and ensure optimum hardness and performance.
(2) All Archer saw chain cutters are shot peened to increase the tensile strength and make all parts much tougher.
(3) Archer only uses high quality Nickel Alloy steel to manufacture their saw chain. The high quality steel ensures toughness and durability to accommodate all conditions and climates.
(4) All Archer cutters are automatically sharpened to ensure 100% accuracy and uniformity so that sharpness from the box is at its optimum.
(5) All Archer saw chain cutters are plated with industrial chrome. The process they use ensures a lasting cutting edge and a superior stay sharp quality.
All Archer chains are made from high quality Japanese steel!
NOTE: ALL CHAINSAW CHAINS ARE A CALLED LENGTH AND REPLACEMENT CHAIN ALWAYS FIT WHEN YOU ORDER THE CORRECT PITCH, GAUGE, AND DRIVE LINK COUNT! If you need any help in determining what size chain, you need please contact us.