This is a new TsuMura 24" 3/8" pitch, .050 gauge, 84 drive link Professional Guide Bar.
Echo models:CS-451, CS-452, CS-5001, CS-501, CS-510EVL, CS-550, CS-5500, CS-550EVL, CS-590, CS-60, CS-600, CS-600P, CS-601, CS-602, CS-610, CS-610T, CS-620P, CS-620PW, CS-650, CS-501EVL, CS-670, CS-6700, CS-6701, CS-6702, CS-680, CS-660, CS-702, CS-706, CS-60S, CS-500EVL, CS-8001, CS-800P, CST-610, CS-750, CS-750EVL, CS-650 EVL, CS-701, CS-8000
Red Max models:
203, 245, 306A, 3400, 360, 3700, 375, 3800, 385, 3900, 395, 400, 4000, 4200, 4400, 446, 450, 4900, 5200, 5400, 5500, 6700, 306, 361
For a great matching full chisel chain for this guide bar please see our listing number 381978695663
Note: Your chainsaw must be equipped with a 3/8" pitch sprocket for this bar to work properly!
Replaces Oregon guide bar number 240RNDD176
TsuMura guide bars have the reputation of being the highest quality guide bars made today! They were sold for 40 years under the TOTAL SUPER bar name.
- Made from the finest quality, high-carbon tool steel.
- Sprocket Tips feature large-diameter sprockets encased by heat-treated carbon steel.
- Solid one-piece milled high-carbon steel bar that has a brushed steel finish.
- Rails are precision-ground to uniform tolerance.
- Longer tip reduces chain "hammering" of bar rails for longer bar life.
- The TsuMura Pro "FV" tip has been engineered to provide long service life, with a thick sprocket and strong cogs that stand up to hard use and extreme temperatures.
- The sprocket tip is firmly held by three rivets and is recessed into the bar body for excellent stability and accurate chain feeding.