This is a new TsuMura 24" Professional 3/8" pitch, .050 gauge guide bar and it uses a 84 drive link chain. This guide bar works on Husqvarna models 55 Rancher, 257, 261, 262XP,340SE, 345, 346, 350, 351, 353, 357XP, 359, 360, 362XP, 445, 460, 466, 545, 550XP, 550XPG plus more, it also works on Jonsered chain saws models 2063, 2159, 2063, 2163, CS2156, CS2159, CS2258 2260 and other models. The guide bar also works on Efco, Olympyk models 956, 962, 962C plus other models and also RedMax chain saws and other brands too. This guide bar does not fit the large cc saws, the bar only fits the models we describe in our listing description. Husqvarna and other brands have different guide bar mounting patterns for saws running standard 3/8” pitch chain depending on the cc size of the saw.
Fits: DOLMAR models: 112, 113, 114, 116, 116si, 117, 118, 119, 120, 120 Super, 120si, PS-510, PS-540, PS-5100S, PS-5105, PS-5105H, PS-6100, PS-6100H, PS-6800i
Makita Models: DCS5121, DCS5200i, DCS520i, DCS540, DCS6000i, DCS6800i, EA5000P53G, EA5600, EA6100P53E, EA6100P53G, EA6101P53G
Note: If your chainsaw has a .325 pitch sprocket on it this bar will not work unless you change the sprocket and the chain to a 3/8" pitch size.
If you have any doubt as to whether this guide bar will fit you saw or not please contact us. There are many different guide bar mounting patterns, there are also different guide bar mounting patterns between models sold under the same brand name.
Replaces Oregon guide bar number 240RNDK095
TsuMura guide bars have the reputation of being the highest quality guide bars made today! They were sold for 40 years under the TOTAL SUPER bar name.
- Made from the finest quality, high-carbon tool steel.
- Sprocket Tips feature large-diameter sprockets encased by heat-treated carbon steel.
- Solid one-piece milled high-carbon steel bar that has a brushed steel finish.
- Rails are precision-ground to uniform tolerance.
- Longer tip reduces chain "hammering" of bar rails for longer bar life.
- The TsuMura Pro "FV" tip has been engineered to provide long service life, with a thick sprocket and strong cogs that stand up to hard use and extreme temperatures.
- The sprocket tip is firmly held by three rivets and is recessed into the bar body for excellent stability and accurate chain feeding.