This is a 25ft reel of Archer Semi Chisel chainsaw chain; the chain is standard 1/4" pitch and .043 gauge.
Note: This not the same size chain as the 1/4" pitch, .043 gauge "Mini" chain that is used on some small Stihl units.
The reel comes with connector links and Archer loop boxes.
All Archer chains are made from high quality Japanese steel!
Listed below are five things that is great to know about Archer Saw Chain.
(1) Archer knows that the quality of the rivet is the key to high quality chain. All rivets are manufactured to the highest tolerances and are processed through 4 different heat treatment processes to ensure maximum and optimum performance. The induction hardening high frequency generators to make this chain are state-of the-art and ensure optimum hardness and performance.
(2) All Archer saw chain cutters are shot peened to increase the tensile strength and make all parts much tougher.
(3) Archer only uses high quality Nickel Alloy steel to manufacture their saw chain. The high-quality steel ensures toughness and durability to accommodate all conditions and climates.
(4) All Archer cutters are automatically sharpened to ensure 100% accuracy and uniformity so that sharpness from the box is at its optimum.
(5) All Archer saw chain cutters are plated with industrial chrome. The process they use ensures a lasting cutting edge and a superior stay sharp quality.
Archer Saw Chain, Archer Guide Bars and Archer Accessory Items are known for quality and sold worldwide!