Archer Ripping Chainsaw Chain, this chain replaces Oregon 72RD, Carlton A1EP-RP
3/8 pitch - .050 gauge - 25ft reel
Semi-Chisel cutters both left and right are in a standard sequence and have the top plate angle ground to 10 degrees to rip wood.
This is the type of chain is used for chainsaw mills for sawing slabs and boards, etc.
This chain is also used for cross-cutting, felling / bucking and cutting firewood when conditions are dirty or frozen. Semi-Chisel chain stays sharper longer then chisel chain, the round cutter will always stay sharp longer when cutting wood that is not clean.
Use a 7/32" round file when sharpening this chain.
The reel comes with (7) pre-set tie straps and (7) plain tie straps and Archer branded loop boxes.
(Note: This saw chain is a professional non-safety chain and is designed for experience chain saw operators.)
Listed below are five things that are great to know about Archer Saw Chain.
(1) Archer knows that the quality of the rivet is the key to high quality chain. All rivets are manufactured to the highest tolerances and are processed through 4 different heat treatment processes to ensure maximum and optimum performance. The induction hardening high frequency generators to make this chain are state-of the-art and ensure optimum hardness and performance.
(2) All Archer saw chain cutters are shot peened to increase the tensile strength and make all parts much tougher.
(3) Archer only uses high quality Nickel Alloy steel to manufacture their saw chain. The high quality steel ensures toughness and durability to accommodate all conditions and climates.
(4) All Archer cutters are automatically sharpened to ensure 100% accuracy and uniformity so that sharpness from the box is at its optimum.
(5) All Archer saw chain cutters are plated with industrial chrome. The process they use ensures a lasting cutting edge and a superior stay sharp quality.
Archer Saw Chain and Archer Guide Bars are known for quality and sold world wide!