This is a 25ft reel of Archer Chainsaw Ripping chain, the chain is 3/8"LP (Low-Profile) pitch, .043 gauge. The reel comes with pre-set tie straps and plain tie straps plus loop boxes. You use a standard 5/32" chainsaw chain round file when sharpening this chain.
This chain replaces Oregon "90", Carlton "N4C" and Stihl 61PM size chainsaw chain.
All Archer chains are made from high quality Japanese steel!
The semi-chisel cutters on this chain both left and right are in a standard sequence and have the top plate angle of each tooth set at the factory to 10 degrees for ripping wood.
Ripping chain is used for chainsaw mills for sawing slabs and boards, etc.
This chain is also used for cross-cutting, felling / bucking and cutting firewood when conditions are dirty or frozen. Semi-Chisel chain stays sharper longer then chisel chain, the round cutter will always stay sharp longer when cutting wood that is not clean.
(Note: This saw chain is a professional non-safety chain and is designed for experience chainsaw operators.)
(1) Archer knows that the quality of the rivet is the key to high quality chain. All rivets are manufactured to the highest tolerances and are processed through 4 different heat treatment processes to ensure maximum and optimum performance. The induction hardening high frequency generators to make this chain are state-of the-art and ensure optimum hardness and performance.
(2) All Archer saw chain cutters are shot peened to increase the tensile strength and make all parts much tougher.
(3) Archer only uses high quality Nickel Alloy steel to manufacture their saw chain. The high quality steel ensures toughness and durability to accommodate all conditions and climates.
(4) All Archer cutters are automatically sharpened to ensure 100% accuracy and uniformity so that sharpness from the box is at its optimum.
(5) All Archer saw chain cutters are plated with industrial chrome. The process they use ensures a lasting cutting edge and a superior stay sharp quality.