Oregon 23820 Sure Sharp Chainsaw Manual Filing-Sharpening Guide
Accepts round files
from 5/32" to 1/4" in size.
Bar mount filing guide to assist with filing for better consistency and accuracy.
- Easy way to manually sharpen a chainsaw accurately.
- Locks-in filing angles and depth setting to ensure consistently correct filing.
- Filing chart on the back of the package helps to file chain properly.
- Similar to Oregon 557849
- Use For Precision Manual Saw Chain Filing
- Provides Accurate Cutter Sharpening
- Clamps To Bar So That Saw Chain Continues Through Accurately Without Interruption
- Complete With Built-In Handle and Easy Instructions
Note: The chainsaw file shown in the photo is not included: