Tecomec Electric EasyRivet Spinner provides professional spin results while speeding up your chain loop production. The large wheel handle allows for quick set-up and the precision-cut spin rolls and anvils produces a precise peened rivet every time. The high torque, gear drive 120 volt motor runs at a low rpm to prevent "burning" the rivet. The compact bench-mount design securely attaches to any solid work surface, saving space compared to large stand-alone rivet spinners. We stock all the parts for this Tecomec electric spinner and of course all the parts for this spinner also fit the Oregon model 552225 electric spinner too.
- Includes two spin roll and anvil insert sets for spinning chainsaw chain: (1) set is for spinning 1/4", 3/8LP (low pro) & .325 pitch chain (replacement part# K00500057) and (1) set is for spinning standard 3/8". & .404 pitch chain (replacement part# K00500056).
- Low speed, gives you precise riveting with no rivet burning to give you factory like spin results.
- Cast Iron Body
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 85
- Easy to install at any work shop.
- Spin area has no obstructions for direct visibility of the work area
- Lack of obstructions facilitates quick changeover of anvil and spin-roll insert pairs
- Ergonomically positioned handle makes it easy to continuously apply pressure